Musical Instrument Repairs
Expert Musical Instrument Maintenance And Repairs
The Symphony Music Shop employs a full-time repair department which will help keep your instruments playing smoothly. We provide repair and maintenance service on electric and acoustic guitars, bass guitars, and amplification equipment. We also specialize in repairing and maintaining every type of orchestral instrument. At The Symphony Music Shop, you can be sure your instrument will always be in top playing condition. Our repair department is another reason why we are the number one choice for quality and value in southern New England!
The Symphony Music Shop uses the Ultrasonic Musical Instrument Cleaning System for the best cleaning of brass instruments. This cleaning system will easily accommodate trumpets, flutes, saxophones, trombones, baritones, and 3/4 tubas. Clarinets can be cleaning in a double boiler using alternate chemistry such as Murphy's Oil Soap. The portable, 39-gallon Ultrasonic Musical Instrument Cleaning System cleans quickly and eliminates the need for strong chemicals, providing owners of brass instruments the most thorough cleaning available in the southeastern MA region.
Guitar Repair & Maintenance
- String Change - Clean frets & fingerboard, polish guitar, check neck, and restring
- Guitar "Setup" Service - String change, PLUS adjust neck, adjust and set action & intonation, & clean and treat fret board (extra charge for Floyd Rose style tremolos)
- Level & Re-Crown Frets - Setup, PLUS level and crown frets (this can be done in lieu of a re-fret - extra charge for Floyd Rose style tremolos)
- Guitar Customizing - Change guitar pickups add add special wiring
- Miscellaneous Repairs:
- Electronic soldering
- Installing pickups, repairing broken wires, etc.
- Bone nuts & saddles
- Custom fitting of new bone nut or saddle
- Parts replacement and custom work
String Instrument Repairs
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
Enter your email address below, and click "Subscribe." Your email address will be kept secure.