Welcome To The Symphony Music Shop!
Hours Of Operation:
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday: 10 AM - 8 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM - 4 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Check out our newly expanded showroom!
Sign Up For Our Email Newsletter
Enter your email address below, and click "Subscribe." Your email address will be kept secure.
Catch The SouthCoast Jazz Orchestra Live!
Come out and hear some of the SouthCoast's finest Jazz musicians performing an eclectic mix of Jazz Orchestra literature.
- Mar. 11, 8PM-10PM - Fay's Restaurant
- Mar. 25, 8PM-10PM - The Airport Grille
- Apr. 8, 8PM-10PM - Gilda's Stone Rooster
- Apr. 22, 8PM-10PM - Fay's Restaurant
- May 6, 8PM-10PM - The Airport Grille
- May 20, 8PM-10PM - Gilda's Stone Rooster
- Jun. 3, 8PM-10PM - Fay's Restaurant
- Jun. 17, 8PM-10PM - The Airport Grille
- Jul. 1, 8PM-10PM - Gilda's Stone Rooster
- Gilda's Stone Rooster - 27 Wareham Road (Rt. 6), Marion, MA 02738 - Phone: 508-748-9700
- Fay's Restaurant - 613 Dartmouth Street, South Dartmouth, MA 02748 - Phone: 508-997-8000
- The Airport Grille - 1569 Airport Road, New Bedford, MA 02746 - Phone: 508-994-7455
Join us! You can also find the Southcoast Jazz Orchestra on Facebook.
Musical Instruments, Repairs, & Music Lessons In Southeastern MA
The Symphony Music Shop is southern New England's most established and trusted seller of high quality musical instruments. Since 1962, The Symphony Music Shop has provided not only the tools, but the technique to play them as well, boasting an impressive lineup of professional music instructors.
The Symphony Music Shop is also the southeastern Massachusetts area's largest orchestral instruments retailer, with a rental program designed to meet everyone's needs and budgets.
For nearly three decades, The Symphony Music Shop has been the shop of choice for beginners and professionals alike. Isn't it time we made beautiful music together?
Centrally Located To Serve Southeastern Massachusetts
The Symphony Music Shop is located in beautiful North Dartmouth, MA, with easy on and off access from Routes 195 and 140.
Directions are available here.